This 2.5×40″ fiberglass reverse osmosis pressure vessel from Composite Concepts is our favorite. Easy to mount thanks to the included clamp brackets, and beautiful to look at thanks to the deep blue housing and external stainless steel tension rods. We really like the swivel port connectors, so 90 degree elbows can point where you need them without leaking.
- The CC2540 pressure vessel is designed for use as a sea water reverse osmosis membrane housing.
- Maximum working pressure of 1000 psi.
- The simplified end closure design is easy to assemble. No special tools are required.
- Easy to mount, with included clamp brackets!
- The vessel can accommodate any standard 2.5×40” membrane.
- Filament-wound fiberglass vessel body.
- Durable thermoplastic end plugs for corrosion resistance.
- 316 Stainless Steel fasteners and fittings.
- Hard-anodized bearing plates for easy assembly.
- Easy-to-mount thermoplastic clamp brackets.